About the Company
As a leader in building streaming, web based video chat systems, we are seeking to attract and hire the best and brightest technical staff to improve and expand on our services. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and make a noticeable impact on our ongoing projects,then this is the place to be.
We offer a competitive salary, 100% employer paid medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) with 50% match, subsidized transportation passes/parking, and a profit sharing program with no vesting period. Additional perks include: catered lunches, company trips, Bagel/Fruit Fridays, monthly team events, family picnics, holiday dinners/parties and more.
We are located in downtown Seattle, have been in business and successful for more than 21 years, and employ 250+ smart, fun, cool and happy people.
About the Role
This role is to support program initiatives by working with Program Managers to make sure projects move forward, actions are met, risks are identified, and other project management and coordination tasks.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a “hands on doer” that can think strategically and act tactically with an endless desire to learn, embrace coaching and grow your skills.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about project management techniques that help provide visibility
- You are skilled at moving work forward and identify and resolve roadblocks quickly
- You see the value in a growth mindset and actively seek constructive feedback
- You are excited to take on new challenging work and know when to ask for help
- You communicate clearly and concisely with credibility
- You have good instincts about when information is ready to share and when it isn't
- You display strong initiative in carrying out assignments
- You instill confidence when working with all levels of the organization, from the executive to the individual contributors
- You are able to identify and act on strategies for keeping high-level meetings on track and on time
- You see the value in providing administrative support, coordination, and project management
- You are willing to take on administrative tasks, like scheduling meetings, transcribing whiteboard notes, creating visuals, ordering supplies, and note taking
- You have exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- You are an experienced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, JIRA, and Confluence
- 2 - 3 years of project management experience supporting the delivery of Software Development projects in a fast paced engineering organization
- Strong skills and understanding of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Strong problem solving risk and mitigation skills with a demonstrated to facilitate collaborative solutions to problems
- Proven ability to foster teamwork and collaboration across multiple functional areas with competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills to project team, business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ability to effectively handle ambiguity in all aspects of work, including business direction and strategy which includes the ability to synthesize disparate observations and data and create conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to be adaptive and successfully maneuver within complex technology system organizations
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understanding of/experience with Agile Methodology and practices
All this with a sense of humor and fun is a must. We work hard, we solve complex technical challenges and we have fun while being successful!
NSFWjobs is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
**Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements*
**Agencies - NSFWjobs does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from NSFWjobs**